Legal notice / Data protection / Supply Chain Act
Managing director with single signing authority: Arno Müller
Court of Registry: Amtsgericht Saarbrücken
Company Registration Number: HRB 15587
Tax ID Number (pursuant to §27a Umsatzsteuergesetz): DE 265 563 317
Contact person for this website: Iris Schlemmer – email@example.com
The European Commission’s online dispute resolution platform can be reached at the following link: www.ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
All content of this website is protected by copyright – © by Arno Müller
“Tom’s Company” and “Tom’s Drag” are registered trademarks – ® by Arno Müller
All rights are reserved, any unauthorized use or imitation will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
Use of the material on this site: It is strictly forbidden to reproduce, modify, display or use any content from this website on other websites. Nor is it allowed to use any material from this website for commercial purposes (pictures, images, texts, video-clips, etc.) unless expressly provided for by written authorization by Tom´s Company GmbH and then only in order to identify and promote Tom´s Company products.
Limited liability for site content: Tom´s Company GmbH accepts no responsibility for any technical issues that result from the use of this site.The use is entirely at the user´s risk.
Tom’s Company takes the protection of your personal information very seriously.
Here we explain to you how your personal data will be handled when you visit this website. We also explain what data is collected, for what purpose and to what extent they are accessible to third parties.
1. Name and contact details of the controller
Tom’s Company GmbH
Phone: + 49 (0) 6821 63 4580
Fax: + 49 (0) 6821 63 4581
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use
When visiting the website
When you visit our website http://www.tomscompany.de (= http://www.tomscompany.com) the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website.
This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file.
The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
• IP address of the requesting computer,
• date and time of access,
• name and URL of the retrieved file,
• Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
• the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
• ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
• ensuring comfortable use of our website,
• Evaluation of system security and stability as well
• for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para.1 p.1 lit.f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
3. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only disclose your personal data to third parties if this is necessary for the fulfillment of orders (representatives or distribution partners, transport companies, credit institutions, tax consultants).
As part of consumer sourcing inquiries, where our collection is available, we name our resellers on site: our employees will only post data to third parties that are otherwise publicly available (phonebook, from our own website).
• Example: An end-user asks for a retailer near him where he can purchase our Tom’s Drag collection. In this case, we make recommendations and give address and contact details.
4. Cookies, plugins and tools
The data processed by cookies are for the purposes mentioned in order to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as third parties according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or so that always a hint appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may lead to the effect that you can not use all features of our website. You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting the browser software accordingly; however, we point out that in this case not all features of this website may be fully used. You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on this above-mentioned link. An opt-out cookie will be set that will prevent the future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
You have the right:
• in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right to complain, the source of your data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, concise information about their details;
• in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR to demand the immediate correction of incorrect data or to demand the completion of your personal data stored with us;
• in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is required for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
• in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful yet you reject its deletion, and we no longer need the data, but you need this data to assert a legal claim or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
• in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible;
• in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
• in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or of our registered office.
6. Right to object
If your personal data are processed based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
SUPPLY CHAIN ACT
Supply Chain Due Diligence Act
Whistleblower system for compliance with and observance of human rights and environmental due diligence obligations within supply chains.
On 01.01.2023, the Supply Chain Due Diligence Act came into force for companies with at least 3000 employees.
As a supplier of Segmüller Holding GmbH & Co.KG (Segmüller), we hereby provide a corresponding access to their complaint system and inform potential reporters about this possibility.
The following reporting channels of Segmüller are possible:
– Online complaint system: https://www.segmueller.de/magazin/compliance/hinweisgebersystem
– Telephone number: +49 821 4540808
– E-mail address: email@example.com
Website set-up and browser optimization: This website was launched in August 2014 and has been configured for browsers current at that time. It is possible that older browser versions (versions prior to 2014) do not always display our website in the optimal way. In this case we recommend updating the browser on your computer. We hope you enjoy surfing our website.